VIEW A FAVORITE FAN VIDEO BELOW!
HOW EASY IT IS TO SHOOT YOUR OWN VIDEO!
– Do you have a cell phone?
o Any cell phone that has a camera, can take video! Start your camera feature, and there will be an option for video. Shoot & save!
– Do you have a web cam?
o Start up your web cam and hit record. Shoot & save!
– Do you have an iPhone or an iPod?
o There is a camera feature on your phone/iPod that you can shoot video. Shoot and save your video. You can upload to www.officialsanctuary.com/mykenyon right from there!
– Do you have a Mac?
o The iVideo or iPhoto applications have video components that allow you to record yourself. Shoot the video and save it to your computer.
– Do you have a digital camera?
o There is a video function on the digital camera that allows you to shoot video. Just shoot and save.
– Do you have a video camera?
o Set up the camera as you normally would and shoot your video.
NOW WHAT DO I DO?
– Plug your device into your USB drive on your computer
– Locate the file and save it to your desktop. If you shot the video with your Mac, locate the file for uploading.
– Visit www.officialsanctuary.com/mykenyon
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. to enter. Promotion begins June 23, 2010 at 12 p.m. and ends July 1, 2010, 12 p.m. ET. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. For Official Rules and to enter, go to www.officialsanctuary.com/mykenyon beginning on June 23, 2010. Sponsor: St. Martin’s Press, LLC.